Key Areas of Responsibility
- Ability to develop software in LAMP environment
- Ability to develop E-Commerce web applications
- Ability to develop custom content management systems and integrate with front-end design
Skills / Qualifications
- University Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science or related field, (or equivalent experience)
- Strong database and connectivity skills: MySQL
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in web development and authoring at code level
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Experience in project leadership and website architecture
Nice to have
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Internet Marketing Practices
- Experience using / developing Application Programming Interfaces (API’s)
- Strong scripting (jQuery) and web development skills
- Self motivated with an exceptional amount of creative and productive energy
- Ability to work well with multiple teams in a cross-functional set-up
- Strong sense of ownership and urgency to deliver projects/tasks in a timely fashion
- Excellent written and verbal command of the English language
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
with the subject \"First Name Last Name - Web Developer.\"
When you submit your application, please be sure to answer the following questions in your cover letter:
1. Why are you interested in working at WebPro?
2. What are your salary expectations?
3. When are you available to start work?
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position. Due to the volume of responses only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.